POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images : Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illegal Commercial Usage of IRTC Images
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 27 Sep 1999 05:33:53
Message: <37ef3a01@news.povray.org>
Since the US is usually regarded as litigation heaven, I would say: Sue
them! You can finally make some money with your hobby!

Now, jokes aside, I actually mean that quite seriously, because of the
following reason:

They should not get away with it. If you don't sue them, they'll do it
again. If it is a large publisher, you'll probably get some nice punitive
damages too.

Greetings,
Johannes (who isn't an attourney)